ELIZABETH J. JONASH
4433 N.E. 66th Way
Dania Beach, Florida 33062
IT SYSTEM • INTERNET/WEB TECHNOLOGIES
Information technology candidate for starting opportunity in the MIS field, with a B.S. Degree and high academic achievement, multifaceted experience with financial analysis, database development and intranet application programming. Exposure and capabilities with interactive multimedia applications and Web site technology. Created and updated software and assisted with development of Web sites.
Background encompasses accounting services with CPA firm, as auditor and financial analyst, as well as preparation of monthly financial statements and tax forms, for a business management consulting company. Hired by Arthur Andersen LLP, after intensive interviewing and screening process.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Training, exposure and demonstrated capabilities in variety of related areas, including computer operating systems, language, computer networking, and database management.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Excellent scholastic record,
with demonstrated ability to quickly learn and grasp new concepts.
* Capable of working independently or as part of a team effort.
* Strong organizational, research, and analytical ability.
* Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to resolve both technical
and non technical problems.
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY, TALLAHASSEE, FL
Bachelor of Science Degree
Major: Management Information Systems
GPA: 3,5 Cum Laude Golden Key Honor Society National Collegiate Scholarship
• MIS Association • National Society of Collegiate Scholars • Lady Renegades (Founded off-campus service organization. Fundraises for March of Dimes, Muscular Dystrophy, etc.)
Software: Office 97/2000, Quickbooks, Outlook
Languages: C, C++, Cobol, Visual Basic
Internet: Frontpage, Dreamwaver, ColdFusion, HTML, Workshop
Operating System: Windows 9x, NTS/DOS
Database: Oracle, SQL, Access
CHARLES, EDWARDS & MELVILLE, FT, LAUDERDALE, FL 1/01-PRESENT
* Conducted field audits to review and analyze corporate ledgers.
* Met with commercial clients to prepare analysis of financial statements,
balance sheets, and P & L positions.
* Utilized Quickbooks, Quicken, E-Pace, and Creative Solutions programs
in auditing process.